Can I leave Uni?

If you want to leave the University permanently, please read the Taught Student Guide's page on Permanent Withdrawal

If you’re looking to move to another university see our related articles for more information. 

If you’ve signed for a house in Leeds, you will be legally obliged to pay rent for the rest of the year, even if you are leaving the city. If you’re in University accommodation you can be released from your contract when you sign a Leavers Form.  See our related articles for more advice on this. 

You can read more about the national guidance on credit transfer here.  

If you’re thinking of moving university and would like some more information on how to do this, get in touch with us at LUU Advice. 

Contact Details