Changing Course, Modules or University


I’m an international student and I want to change my module/course/university, what should I do?
If you’re an international student in the UK and you’re thinking of changing your studies or modules, you’ll need to: Contact the International Student Office for immigration advice before you make your decision. Get the appro...
Can I transfer module credits from another university to the University of Leeds?
Information on how to transfer to a University of Leeds course.
Can I transfer module credits between courses?
Information on transferring module credits between courses
Can I leave Uni?
Advice on how to change universities.
How do I change my course?
If you are looking to change your course, here's our how to guide.
How can I change my module/modules?
If you're looking to change modules here's our advice on what to do.