External Student Money Advice

External students don’t need to pay tuition fees (but will be charged the usual resit fees) and you won’t get a student loan, but as you’re still classed as a student, you can’t claim welfare benefits. If you’re an external student and you’re worried about finances, contact the Student Finance Team in Student Services or contact LUU Advice. Or you can contact the International Student Office about your visa if you’re an international student.