How do I find family accommodation?

The University and Unipol have some accommodations for students with families. You can apply for University accommodation here and Unipol family accommodation here. Sometimes there’s a waiting list, so best to apply as early as you can.

Alternatively, you may need to rent somewhere from a private landlord or agent. Unipol can help you to find suitable private accommodation for your family. 

You may need somewhere to stay temporarily while you look for something to suit your family. Try a Bed and Breakfast or hotel that is close to the University. The University Accommodation Office also have temporary accommodation every summer here. Although make sure not to sign a contract for longer than you need or you will be responsible for paying rent for two properties.  

If you have problems finding something suitable have a chat with LUU Advice.