How do I find suitable disabled accommodation?

There are rooms available through the University and in the private rented sector which may be suitable for what you want.  

Some places to start looking: 

Depending on what your needs are, you may be able to find something suitable in the private market.  You can do an initial property search online here. Put in your details and then click the ‘advanced’ search icon to make it more specific to you.  If you have any difficulties finding something suitable from an online search -  then you can chat with Unipol on their online chat.

There are also designated rooms in University accommodation, have a look here.

If you have difficulties finding something suitable come and have a chat with LUU Advice.

If you find house-hunting stressful you can also access the Big White Wall, an online wellbeing support service.