I am in a private house and self-isolating. Can I get help?

Yes, there is help available.  You need to contact your landlord/other tenants (email/phone) to let them know you are self-isolating.  If you have other tenants in the property, message and ask if they can leave you food and essential items outside your room.  You need to follow the guidelines of NHS around how to effectively self-isolate.  If you are living alone and are unable to get any support you can contact Leeds City Council (0113 378 1877) and they can match you up with a volunteer in your area who can help with food and other essential deliveries.  If you find it difficult to get in touch and still need support you can contact LUU advice.  If you are a tenant with Unipol – they have a lot of information online.

Contact Details