I am not returning to my accommodation in Leeds, how can I get my possessions back from my property in University Accommodation?

You can arrange for your possessions to be packed and sent to your home address. If you don’t have anyone in Leeds who can arrange this for you (friends/family) you can use an international company who will make the necessary arrangements. There are costs involved so you need to check how much the service will be – the University has some guidance here which includes some companies who can offer the packing and shipping service. If your possessions are in a University Residence you will need to contact them to arrange for the company to have access to your room. The University has further guidance here.

If you need any financial support for covering the cost, contact LUU Advice to see if you can apply to the Emergency Financial Assistance Fund.