I am Self-Isolating in University Accommodation. Can I get any help?

Yes you can.  You need to email Residence Life and let them know that you are self-isolating.  You can let them know your circumstances and what help you need, for example if you have friends who can leave you food by your door and remotely check in with you to see how you are doing – or if you need food and essential supplies to be delivered to you.  Have a look at the latest NHS guidance around what to do when self-isolating

You also need to get in touch with your School to let them know you are self-isolating – all the information is on the University's FAQs.

Contact Details