I have left Leeds. Do I still have to pay for my accommodation (living in a private rented house)?

If you have signed a contract then you are still responsible for paying the rent, unless your contract allows you to give notice to end the contract early. If your funding has stopped and/or you have had to leave Leeds because you are in the at risk group, contact your landlord and ask if they will release you from your contract early, explaining your circumstances. If this is not possible, get in touch with Help and Support and we can talk through what financial support may be available to help you. If you have a joint contract, talk to your housemates and see if they are having similar difficulties and they can get in touch with us as well.