I'm a disabled student what financial support can I get?

If you’re struggling with money, come in and see us at LUU Advice. You can drop us an email or give us a ring on 0113 380 1290.

If you’re in financial hardship, you can apply to the University’s hardship fund which is called the Access to Learning Fund.

There’s also some benefits and tax credits that you may be able to get for that extra bit of help. Here’s the website to help you find out more. And have a look at the Personal Independence Payment scheme here, which is another option.

Another helpful website is Turn2us, which has lots of info about which benefits you can claim.