Your role will end if you stop being registered as a PGR at Leeds, or if your job is no longer needed.
Your role can also be ended without notice if:
- Your supervisor/tutor thinks the that teaching is impacting your studies
- You miss teaching sessions you have previously agreed to without notice or a good reason
- Your standard or performance is unsatisfactory
We can help you if you feel that:
- Your role has been terminated without good reasons and you’d like to appeal
- You experience problems with your studies because of the work you have to do
- You feel that you have been treated badly by your School
We also always recommend that you join a workplace trade union for specialist help with employment problems.
See our related articles if you would like more help.