My parents are from an affected area and are unable to send me financial support. What can I do?

Get in touch with LUU Advice who can offer advice on your individual circumstances.  There are funds available that staff can help you apply for if your circumstances fit the criteria.  If you do feel you will struggle financially, get in touch as early as you can to prevent the stress of not being able to meet your financial commitments including rent.