What are the rules for an AGM/EGM?
- Must be held online due to Covid restrictions.
- The date of the AGM must be well-advertised to members on your LUU webpage as well as your preferred Social Media platforms.
- 10 working days notice must be given to members prior to the date of your AGM.
- Your AGM should take place no later than 395 days after your previous AGM.
- All members must be informed of the positions that are available to stand for.
- Votes must hit quorum to be valid - minimum 20 people or ⅓ of your society, whichever is smaller.
- AGMs/EGMs must be held even if only 1 person is running for each position.
- Agenda must be available with a minimum of 5 days prior to the AGM.
- Meeting minutes must be sent to the Activities Team before we can register your new committee.