What documents do I need to hand in?

If you have started a new society or are part of the new committee, there is some paperwork Activities needs from you. The Constitution, Social Guidelines and Annual Risk Assessment are compulsory documents that every society needs to complete. Luckily, most of the writing is already done - just add relevant information regarding your activities and committee positions on the Constitution, sign the Social Guidelines, and add general risks you could encounter throughout the year to the Risk Assessment!

If you want to make any changes to the Constitution, this will have to be voted on in an AGM/EGM and then taken to the Activities Exec to approve. You cannot make amendments without having done this!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. The Activities desk is open Monday-Friday 10am-4pm on Level 1 of the Union, or you can email Activities@leeds.ac.uk.