What documents do I need to provide to be able to drive my own vehicle for LUU?

As well as driving a hire vehicle, you can also register your own car. To do this, you will need to fill out the authorised driver form. It contains questions about your personal vehicle, and you will need to provide proof of MOT, insurance, and breakdown cover.