What documents do I need to submit for a trip?

Before you go on a trip, you need to complete a Trip Safety Form, a Risk Assessment and a traveller sheet (list of people attending, including contact details). Remember to make yourself aware of any allergies or medical conditions, you can address these on your Risk Assessment and make a plan in case of any problems. Please send these in to R.Wrankmore@leeds.ac.uk, who will then check these for you.

Trip Risk Assessment.docx

Trip Safety Form.docx

International Trip Traveller Sheet.xlsx

UK Trip Traveller Sheet.xlsx

Contact Details