What documents does my sports club need to be affiliated?

Every club and society needs to submit the appropriate documents to LUU in order to be affiliated. For clubs receiving the Gryphon Club Fund, the funding will only be released once we have all the following documents which you can find here.

  • Constitution
  • Social guidelines
  • Risk assessment 
  • Code of Conduct
  • Code of Practice
  • Coach/Instructor registration

Please send all documents to the Activities Team.